Saturday, January 22, 2011

The Fortnight Challenge

In 2010, I attempted Project 365.  The object was to take one photo everyday for an entire year and I failed miserably.  This year, I am still determined to pick up the camera to practice my amateur skills, but felt another go at 365 was not doable.  I have too much on my plate as it is.

  I asked my colleague at work, who is also an avid photographer, if he would be up for a 365 challenge this year.  It's an intimidating challenge to take and one he has decided to possibly take on for another time in the future.  We did, however, decide to start a bi-weekly challenge.  The theme for this challenge was "The Colour Blue" and here are a few examples of my work this weekend.

Canon 7D, Tamron 90mm f/2.8
Flash camera left , Canon Speedlite 580 EX II 1/4th power




























Canon 7D, Tamron 90mm f/2.8
Flash camera right, Canon Speedlite 580 EX II 1/4th power








Canon 7D, Tamron 90mm f/2.8
Flash camera left , Canon Speedlite 580 EX II 1/4th power

No comments:

Post a Comment