Monday, May 14, 2012

Happy New Year?

Wow, it's been awhile since I've been in this neighbourhood.  I've barely had time to pick up my camera what with school keeping me extra busy.  Learning lots and loving every stressful minute of it.  I'm on a bit of a hiatus at the moment and will be returning to classes at the end of the month.  For now, I'm keeping busy with more hours at work, catching up on Game of Thrones and leisure readings.

The long weekend is coming up and Robert and I are heading to Nova Scotia with his family to visit his grandparents.  Not looking forward to long car rides, but I'm hoping I'll be able to take some beautiful pics.  We'll be spending the majority of our time on Cape Breton Island and from what I remember the scenery is breathtaking.  There is rain in the forecast, but hopefully not too much.

For now, here are a few photos I've taken or processed in the past several months since my last post in November 2011.



  



No comments:

Post a Comment