Sunday, January 17, 2010

Final view

Day of departure.  Woke up at 6 am to have breakfast and head to the airport for our flight from Miami to Toronto.  This was the view we had that morning.  The downtown Miami skyline is stunning at sunrise and I love the purple lights on the bridge.  Lovely last scene from the ship before we headed home.

Photo 16/365:















One thing I have learned is that I'm not a fan of Cruise ships.  I'm more partial to Resorts when it comes to travelling in the Caribbean.  Two of our destinations (Grand Cayman and Cococay, Bahamas) were cancelled due to poor weather conditions, so there are no guarantees with Cruises.  The only cruise I might consider is an Alaskan.  I'm sure I could get some fantastic photos in that part of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment