Tuesday, February 23, 2010

February: Week 3

I started off this week pretty well, commencing my week 3 of P90x.  I successfully completed Monday's Chest & Back exercise and felt pretty good that I had managed my first full push up (not on my knees).  I felt really strong and accomplished until I woke up Tueday morning with zero energy.  I couldn't complete the Plyometrics so put the disc away hoping I could get through it on my rest day instead.  Wednesday morning was worse.  I was tired with no energy and my throat was hurting.  By 2 pm, I left work to come home to rest.  I now had a wonderful chest cold to nurse right through the weekend and Monday.

I haven't been sick in a long time and thought that I had my immune system under control with all the good food, exercise and regular vitamins.  I wear gloves on the subway and am always washing my hands after touching communal services.  I equate the illness to my work environment where we sit day in and day out breathing in the same recycled air.  Not a single window can be opened and the amount of sick people that continue to drag their ass' into work irritates me to no end.

So with being sick, I somewhat failed my Project 365.  I missed a couple of days due to sleeping the days away and little energy.  I'm still continuing, though, and made up for those missed days by taking extra photos on the days I remembered.

Photo 46/365:


Photo 47/365:


Photo 48/365:


Photo 49/365:

Photo 50/365:

Photo 51/365:


Photo 52/365:


Photo 53/365:


No comments:

Post a Comment